We are a web site, www.executabl-english.net, located in California USA
The main author of Executable English is Dr. Adrian Walker. His experience includes:
- Assistant Professor, Rutgers University
- Member of Technical Staff at Bell Laboratories, Murray Hill New Jersey
- Manager, Principles and Applications of Logic Programming, IBM Yorktown Heights Research Laboratory
- Manager, Internet Development, Eventra (a manufacturing supply chain company)
Executable English provides the
Executable English platform supporting:
- writing readable, self explaining programs, in open vocabulary English
automatic generation and execution of complex networked SQL programs.
To use the platform, simply point a browser to the
home page .
Use is free. There are no commercials.
We also provide:
- Confusion Encryption, a novel encryption method having the
property that an attacker who finds a plausible plaintext from a
ciphertext cannot know whether or not the plaintext is
a correct decrypt.